Sunday, May 22, 2016

Video Book Review of Bead Making Lab by Heather Powers

Today, I have a brief Book Review Bead Making Lab by Heather Powers, published by Quartos, as of this month. Here is the link to purchase this book through Amazon. Heather has a blog at this link, and a website: www.HumbleBeads.com



If you need more ideas as to why a knitter would be interested in beads, Marly Bird has posted recently a video creating stitch markers on her Facebook page (part of her behind the scenes videos she's been posting as she podcasts). Marly also recommends her friend Jill Wiseman's YouTube channel

This is an unsolicited opinion, mine, of a new book. You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1, also I am in Instagram and Pinterest and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Tammy. This review was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I agree with Marly about checking out Jill Wiseman. She is an amazing artist and I love to see the designs she comes out with. It was fun to watch Marly make the stitch markers and show anyone can do it.

    ReplyDelete