Sunday, May 8, 2016

Video Book Review of Fine Things for Plain Occasions

THIS IS MY 200th post on my blog, thank you for those who've followed me for ANY length of time.

Today, I have a brief Book Review Fine Things for Plain Occasions: Patterns inspired by Vintage Etiquette Guides by Hunter Hammersern, published by Pantsville Press (www.pantsvillepress.com), as of November, 2015. Here is the link to view designs in Ravelry, from there you can find links to purchase by your favorite method.



I didn't share this in the video, but Hunter graciously acknowledges the help of folks I'm familiar with Anna Kuo (I know her as Anna Kuo Lukito, she may have gotten married since this was published), Heather Ordover (Host of Craftlit podcast, I've been a fan of for a couple of years) and Cat Bordhi's Visionary Authors group. 

This is an unsolicited opinion, mine, of a new book. You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1, also I am in Instagram and Pinterest and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits.

No comments:

Post a Comment