Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Recap: KnitFit in Seattle Adventure

My friend Malia and I attended the Knit Fit event this last weekend, in Seattle, and have created a video to share a little of our experience with you. There is a website, KnitFitSeattle.com, they also have a Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram.



Here are links to Sivia Harding, Lorilee Beltman, Andrea RangelBlissful Knits, Bumble Birch, Farm Girl, Hazel Knits, Knerd String, as well as all the the vendors we didn't mention, which include the folks, Veronika and Danny of YOTH, the only photograph I posted in Instagram, and then forgot to mention we we were being chatty....

This was not the first adventure Malia and I have been on together, we've attended the Seattle Mariner's Stitch and Pitch, the first time I ever went to see a live game, EVER, was just us two.

You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits. Also, I'm also in Instagram account and in Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment