Video Book PREVIEW of books to come
Thank you for accepting my invitation to view this new post.
This is a little different than my usual post. I have quite a handful of books to review in the next few months, many are great reference books. This is also a sharing of two events, Vogue Knitting Live NYC 2018 and Stitches West 2018.
- Seed Stitch - Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 by Rosemary Drysdale
- Good Measure: Knit a Perfect Fit Every Time by Deborah Newton
- Vogue Knitting the Ultimate Knitting Book (2018) by the Editors of Vogue
- Complete Crochet Course: The Ultimate Reference Guide by Shannon and Jason Mullett-Bowlsby
- Unobtainables: Fake Elements, Real Knits by Allison Sarnoff and Heatherly Walker (apologies to the ladies, I think I mistakenly called this Untouchables)
None of the links in this post are affiliate links. This is an unsolicited opinion, mine, of a new book. You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits. Also, I'm also in Instagram account and in Pinterest.