Saturday, May 9, 2015

Book Review, Splendid Apparel by Anna Zilboorg

Thank you for accepting my invitation to view this new post.

Today, I have a brief Book Review of Splendid Apparel: A Handbook of Embroidered Knits, by Anna Zilboorg, published by XRX books as of May 1st, according to Amazon.



Here is a picture of myself with Anna Zilboorg and her daughter at Stitches West 2015 where we were all so excited about the book, we sold out of all the copies the first day.


As a after thought note, I am seriously considering taking Marly Bird's pattern Simona (link from Ravelry pattern store) and applying Anna's techniques, so stay tuned!

You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment