Sunday, April 10, 2016

Video book review of Knit My Skirt by Candace Eisner Strick

Today, I have a brief Book Review Knit My Skirt by Candace Eisner Strick, published by XRX Books (you can use that link to purchase, I don't get commission or anything), publisher of Knitter's Magazine and host of the Stitches Events, as of April 1st, this year. Here is the link to view designs in Ravelry, from there you can find links to purchase by your favorite method.



If you can be at Stitches Midwest in Chicago, there will be a special presentation by Candace so you can hear even more about this wonderful book. CLICK HERE for more information. If there isn't anyway possible for you to be there, you may wish to here Candance Eisner Strick share her book with Marly Bird...

This is an unsolicited opinion, mine, of a new book. You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits.

No comments:

Post a Comment