Sunday, June 26, 2016

Video review of Knitty.com First Fall 2016

Thank you for accepting my invitation to view this new post.

Today, I have a brief Book Review of Knitty.com First Fall 2016 Edition. This is a bit of a different review for me, hope you enjoy! Here is their website: Knitty.com and  the link in Ravelry, please check out the patterns there as well.



Because the last few posts, I've been sharing ideas for what we can work on in summer, mostly the smaller items like Mittens, Gloves, Socks, Baby Things, Hats, I began with sharing some chemo hats I've been making for Halos of Hope, to take to Stitches Midwest to donate. 

This is an unsolicited opinion, mine, of a new book. You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits. Also, I'm also in Instagram account and in Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Ennui shawl too... it's in my favorites...

    ReplyDelete