Thursday, September 2, 2010

The last adventure of August


I know it's September as I'm posting this and I'm late. It's been a kinda crazy week here at the Self Storage place. I have a afghan I'm trying to finish, I have been working on it for a month. I set a deadline of tomorrow night to finish it. I won't be posting pictures of it for a while as I have some other stuff to do that goes with it, but I will give you a hint: If you read a few posts back you've seen a similar project to the one in my hands.


I have been downloading some other stuff, and with this post I want to share with you. Last weekend, we attended an Art & Air Show about an hour from my house. It was nice to get away for a little while. Performing that night was the band 'America'. Outdoor venue, for 40 years of rockin', these guys still sound very good. I think what came through the best is how much they love what they are doing and appreciate that they are still doing it together. I will post the video on youtube.com again, and the link will be here.



The next day, my walking buddy and I went over to the Dalia show. I took about 120 pictures, and posted the ones that weren't too out of focus over on my facebook profile, so if you came here from there, you've already seen them. I will share a couple of my absolute favorites here for those that didn't see the others.



That's about it for now. I'm hoping to post soon about how my Dori-dog is doing, and when I get this knitting project done. I have some other stuff in my head I'm trying to work through, and I'll probably be posting later about that. In the meantime, appreciate the summer for all it's worth, think the good thoughts for those you love and are far away and we will visit again soon. Happy September, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment