Sunday, June 8, 2014

Just Knitting, Video Blog Post, KNITLIT, Part 3

Just Knitting, Video Blog Post, KNITLIT, Part 3

I'm doing a short series of posts in video, to share some knitting literature. Click on one of these links to be redirected.

This episode, I will feature the Blossom Street Series from Debbie Macomber.




I can be found on Goodreads or Facebook, as Tammy Burke, or on Ravelry as wearingpurple, Twitter as wearingpurple1
From Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/series/45947-blossom-street
Welcome to A Good Yarn,that fictional little shop on Blossom Street in Seattle, where knitters go for yarn, supplies and patterns, and where they form lasting friendships in Lydia Hoffman's knitting classes. Other businesses have sprung up there, including the French CafĂ©, Susannah’s Garden and Blossom Street Books.

Tammy's Disclaimer: I have not received any of these books as promotional materials from the authors or their publishers. I've obtained them on my own, by purchase or borrowing from the local library. The order in which they appear is not to be understood as a rating, but simply as an opportunity to share positive things about knitting. Please enjoy with me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment