Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Recap: Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival, 2016

I attended the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival this last weekend and have created a video to share a little of my experience with you. The event was put together by Knot Another Hat, located in Hood River, Oregon, and held in nearby, The Dalles.



Here are links to Lo-lo by Bar-Maids, Loosely Knit Purls (where I got the pin to wind yarn), Alpha B yarns, Rock & More Accents (the magnetic flourite stone shawl pin) is by Spinning Designs and she is on FacebookRecrochetions (Laurinda Reddig, Author of Reversible Crochet book, website)

For any regular viewers, I am not wearing any make-up in this, I have been recovering. I'm not sick, just got over-fatigued from the weekend, talked too much and lost my voice. I had considered NOT posting this because I don't look or sound like myself, but after I shared the video in Facebook and was encouraged by others whose opinions I value, and with my worry that I miss repeating any of what I said in this one, I've decided to go ahead and post it anyway. Apologies for the repeat if you've seen it multiple times. 

You can find me in Ravelry as wearingpurple, in Twitter as wearingpurple1 and I have a public group in Facebook called Pursuit of Happy Knits. Also, I'm also in Instagram account and in Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment