Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wanna Feel Good?

I'm not sure how well this will work so you'll have to tell me.

I tried to catch a little bit of the Real Dog, hiding inside my rescue dog, Dori. I hope it not too dark and I hope you can HEAR her, because she, so far, does not make any other audible sounds except to bark in her sleep.

I taped this today as soon as we closed the office. I walk the dogs in the mornings, nearly every day, for about an hour or as long as an hour and a half. If it's nice out, and now that there is sunlight later, we try to work in another walk at our favorite park.

Notice the tail.

Bonnie Hunt, at the end of her show everyday, does this 'Feel Good Moment of the Day' for her viewers. This may be mine.

PS. I will replace this if I can get a better one. Check back, OK? ~wearingpurple

No comments:

Post a Comment