Thursday, July 9, 2009

Greetings and Salutations!!!

I'm a little nervous about this but thought I'd give it a try for awhile. I'm not seeing much being posted similar to what I could be writing about. Hopefully, I have to something to say that people want to write about.

I am:

A KNITTER!!! (Lots of blogs about that, no surprise.)

A diabetic. (Also, lots of blogs about that too.)

A Self Storage Facility Manager. (Ok, I've found a few blogs about that, mostly to sell seminars or services or some products. I'm not planning on going there.)

Wife of Superman.

Mom of an Independent Woman, just turned 21

Step-Mom to a Twenty-nearly-Thirty-Something with two kids of her own

A Dog owner.

Which brings me to the exciting new thing that happened today. We, Superman and I, have a dog. Maggie is a rat terrier and I became her 'mommy' when I married her 'daddy' less than two years ago. Never had a dog before. TODAY, we adopted a dog from the local dog shelter. The reasons are wide and various, and I'll go into it some other time, but for now we welcome Dori into our home. She is a Jack Russel Terrier mix with issues, so I hope everybody is thinking good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment